Why are we here
The importance of having hobbies.
When people here the word hustle, they may think that it means cutting out all of the “fun” or hobbies in your life. Don’t fall into this trap! We all need some self care and some fun in our life.
Some business leaders may say that you must al.
ways be hustling, but we disagree. It’s about the harmony in life. Hustle is just a component of this…. and don’t think a vacation alone is enough!
Vacation Is Not Enough!
- You may think that taking a vacation from time to time is enough to recharge and restore you. Studies would say otherwise. Sorry Disneyland, but we’re going to need more to keep us happy!
- Don’t get us wrong, PTO and trave are important and legit ways to help find harmony… but they are bust of recharges. How do you maintain a consistent way to relax and recharge.
Turns out, video games might not be so bad!
- Leisure Activities/Hobbies are the answer!
- Pros of hobbies
- Reduce stress levels
- Promote sleep health
- Prevent burnout
- Can help contribute to your other buckets
- Friend bucket is a perfect one to connect with here
- Health and wellness is another one that could overlap
- Kolby discuss his hobbies
- Video gaming
- Geeking out on documentaries
- Shaun discuss his hobbies
- Video gaming
- Brewing beer
- What is the biggest reason people don’t have/stick with hobbies?
- They think they don’t have time or feel bad when they are enjoying something rather than working.
- You have to realize that having some time to yourself/for enjoyment will actually help you with your other goals
- It’s easy to think you’re “too busy” to do the things you enjoy.
- Possible hobbies to try out
- Watching documentaries
Kallweit Call To Action
What hobbies do you have right now? Take a quick inventory and determine if your hobbies are in a healthy state. Three hobbies is a health and reasonable number. If you don’t have a hobby, take time this week to determine what might be an interesting hobby for you that you would enjoy. Make it your own!
Tag us on instagram with #HHLifeStyle with a photo of you doing your own hobby!